Friday, March 24, 2006

Why Blog?

My first/most recent post was a little snippy. I didn't save earlier posts so they won't be reposted here. So herewith a new post.

Why blog? This is a very good question. Perhaps people want to comment. I'm not sure why I want to do this, but I do. I guess my friend's blog is cool and when I see her interesting posts and great photos, want to do it, too. I know my kids have blogs, so I guess this helps me move a little further into 21st century technology. I don't know what will come out of this, so it's an interesting experiment. I wonder what others get from their blogs.

I will post more info about the great mah jong set I purchased on ebay, but my payment took a while to go through and I haven't gotten word about shipment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really have a blog. I have an online journal. I write in it like a real journal and I can let people read it if I want, but right now Jason is the only one allowed to read it. I get the same things out of it that I would get from keeping a journal.

Anonymous said...

This is a very good idea. It is better than keeping a diary (maybe). I lilked the mah jongg entry. What did you pay for it> X's C